Friday, August 12, 2011

Two out of three ain't bad


Must blog every day if I can. But today I failed to work out since I got up at 8:30 and am now at 9 pm finishing my day. Was out all day and in traffic for most of it. So the priority of working out was shadowed by sleeping in. I had thought we would get home 2 hours earlier but because of traffic coming back from SFO, I miscalculated. that is my poor excuse. I could have gotten up a half hour earlier and got on the bike. Or I could get on the bike now. But let's face it. Right now that is too out of the bell curve. So to fit in a workout isn't normal for me right now and I might not be able to maintain that habit over the long run. But what IS normal is to then reduce my calorie intake to make up for that. And THAT I did. So I will proclaim this day as a success.
Tomorrow, I hope that my personal priority will include moving more as well as eating less and eating better. But for today, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment