Thursday, August 11, 2011

Enjoy the Results


My recent photo for my "Pat on the Back" post turns out to appear more like a dog humping another dog, according to my daughter. So I looked again. OK. That could be. Can't trust google images. Or at least they have a good sense of humor. So my blog theme of the day is PERSPECTIVE. How we perceive ourselves and others. This is huge. I was talking with Debra today about how we perceive ourselves and that when some of us lose our 30 pounds, or whatever, that it somehow then becomes not good enough. Also reminds me of my Dad's friend who made his first million. And now what? The man said, "now I want another million."
Well, I think this may be human nature, but not a good side of that. I want to work on my goal of losing weight, and when I get there, I want to feel it is good enough. If I choose to lose more, that would fall in the bonus category, not the MUST HAVE.
I say my goal is to eat less, eat better, and move more. I will now add, "when I reach my goal, I will take time to enjoy that."
Eat less, eat better, move more, enjoy the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment